DIY Bride Academy
1:1 Coaching Program
This one-on-one program is packed with tips, tricks, and advice from an experienced wedding professional.
Under step-by-step guidance, brides can create the perfect wedding while saving money and time. This is the perfect virtual program for couples who want to create their dream wedding without breaking the bank.
Create The Wedding Day That You've Always Dreamed Of!
This DIY Wedding Coach program offers unique ideas for creating a one-of-a-kind wedding that will make your special day truly unforgettable.
4 Monthly 90-Minute Virtual Convenient Wedding Planning Sessions
Planning & Final Walkthrough Checklist
Preferred Vendor List
- Vendor Questions Worksheet
Guest List Template
DIY WEDDING COACH
In our DIY Wedding Planning Sessions, we will review your current progress in the areas of:
- Floor Plan
Timeline & Day-of-Details
Start wedding planning stress-free today!
Learn the essential steps of wedding planning in a fraction of the time it would take to do it by yourself.GET STARTED
How It Works?
Step 1: Free Consultation Call
On this call we will review your stage in the wedding planning process, discuss your vision and discover any challenges that you may be encountering. We will also discuss the expectations of this program.
Step 2: Coaching Sessions Begins
One-On-One coaching is provided with a custom step by step plans for you to create a wedding day you love without the expense of a full-service planner. We will cover everything from budget, planning timeline, and vendors to creating the floor plan. The program will include four sessions but additional sessions can be added.Let's Get Started
During Our Sessions...
Clarify & Get Organized
Getting engaged can be exciting and overwhelming at the same time. You’ve experienced an amazing moment with your significant other, said yes to forever together then the anticipation begins. What is going to be the wedding date? What will be the colors?
In this first session, we will talk about your vision and what you would like to experience on your wedding day. We will also tackle your challenges, answer questions and discuss the planning timeline.
Budget & Vendors
- DIY wedding budgeting is a great way to save money while still having the wedding of your dreams.In this session, we will discuss your wedding budget and how to make it work for you.
- Our first step will be to determine your total budget. This should include all of the costs associated with the wedding, such as the venue, catering, decorations, and any other additional costs.
- We will then discuss hiring the vendors that best fit your budget.
Design & Details
- In this lesson, you will learn how to make DIY wedding decor that will impress your guests and make your wedding day unforgettable.
- The first step to making DIY wedding decor is to decide what type of decorations you would like. Consider the theme of your wedding and the colors you would like to use.
- Once you have an idea of what you would like to make, we will discuss where to get the materials and how to execute the design.
Layout & Contingency Plans
- We will create ceremony and reception layouts, timelines, and rain contingency plans in this session. These plans will be very helpful for your vendors and provide them with direction.
- This session also sets up delegation plans so you can be stress-free and actually enjoy your wedding day.
- Finally, we will review all the wedding details again to make sure you are all set up for the big day.
MEET YOUR COACH
Hi! I'm Shaneia, your DIY Wedding Coach and Founder of MPQ Events.
I've been designing and planning events for over 10 years.
I help DIY Brides save time, save money, and create a wedding they will love through one-on-one coaching.
My goal is to share my expertise by giving you the knowledge to plan a wedding that is organized and stress-free.
REQUEST YOUR FREE CONSULTATION TODAY
DIY Coach Session
Do you need a 60 minute coaching session to discuss your DIY wedding planning or execution?
Each additional session is $69. Click below to schedule.
Decor Style Team
Do you have all of the decor but need someone to professionally setup your decor?
We will provide trained Event Stylists to install and teardown your decor. Our stylists will follow your floor plan and mockup for decor placement.
Day Of Coordination
Have you planned your wedding but need a coordinator to manage your wedding day?
Coordination starts two months prior to the wedding date and includes the wedding rehearsal and wedding day.
Would you like to add drapes to your venue space? Our Drapery Specialist can assist with backdrops, divider drapery, full room drapery and more.
Schedule a consultation to discuss your drapery needs and get a quote.