1:1 Design Mentorship
Do you have an upcoming event and would like to take your skills to the next level? If yes, then this one-on-one design mentorship program is for you.
Our course provides the knowledge and skills to make your event a success with personalized guidance from an experienced professional.
Why Choose This Training?
The 1:1 Design Mentorship program was created to help you build a plan to design an event that makes an impression on your client and their guests while increasing your bottomline.
Shaneia Caldwell (MPQ Events) provides one-on-one training on how to:
- Exceed your client expectations
- Transition into producing luxury events
- Increase your revenue
- Grow your clientele
- Create repeat clients
- Foster Initiative in your team
ABOUT THE MENTOR
Shaneia Caldwell is the Co-Founder and Creative Director of MPQ Events.
The event business has allowed her the freedom to express creativity and work with clients to develop one-of-a-kind experiences. With over ten years of experience in events, she has mastered the maxims of meeting and exceeding her clients’ expectations.
Shaneia is a golden teacher for inspiration, positivity, and influence and loves sharing her experiences.
Launching MPQ Academy has been like coming home, realizing her passion for helping other event professionals build successful businesses.
Shaneia holds a Master’s Degree from the Academy of Arts University in San Francisco, CA, and has a wealth of experience in sales and marketing.
Here is How It Works:
1. You will provide the necessary information about your client’s vision.
2. We will schedule three Zoom call sessions
- Discuss your event goals
- Discuss Floor Plan and Design Mockup
- Event Preparation, Execution, Q&A
3. We will then work on a plan and design for your event. This may include a walkthrough of the venue.
4. This process will be completed in a time frame to meet the deadline that is initially set.
Who Should Take
1:1 Design Mentorship?
- Event decorators struggling to meet their client expectations.
- Event Decorators who is looking to take their designs to the next level.
- Designers looking to transition into producing luxury events.
- Creatives seeking techniques to become better prepared on event day.
We will update you on upcoming mentorship opportunities.